General Practice Areas
The Office of the General Counsel (OGC) provides leadership and legal services to the Foundation, the Director and the National Science Board. Our services include establishing and disseminating legal policy and interpreting new statues and cases in a wide variety of practice areas including:
- grants, contracts and cooperative agreements;
- environmental issues involving the U.S. Antarctic Program;
- federal employment and labor law;
- human resource development and anti-discrimination;
- general commercial litigation;
- regulation of research; and
- intellectual property.
Disclaimer: The materials on this web site do not constitute legal advice. You should consult with an OGC attorney before acting on or convey to someone outside NSF any interpretation of these materials.