Advisory Committee for Geosciences
The charge of the NSF Advisory Committee on Geosciences is to
- Provide advice, recommendations and oversight concerning support for the NSF's geosciences research and education portfolio.
- Be a base of contact with the scientific community to inform NSF of the impact of its research support and NSF-wide policies on the scientific community.
- Serve as a forum for consideration of geosciences initiatives and research thrusts.
- Provide broad input into long-range plans and partnership opportunities.
- Perform oversight of program management, overall program balance, and other aspects of program performance for geoscience activities.
April 13-14, 2022 Virtual Meeting
October 20-21, 2022: Special AC GEO Session on Impacts of Current Economic Climate on Research (Virtual)
November 3-4, 2022 Hybird Fall AC GEO Meeting at NSF
Register in advance for this webinar:
Or an H.323/SIP room system:
H.323: 220.127.116.11 (US West) or 18.104.22.168 (US East)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
|Agenda (MS-Word)||Agenda (MS-Word)|