Advisory Committee for Geosciences
The charge of the NSF Advisory Committee on Geosciences is to
- Provide advice, recommendations and oversight concerning support for the NSF's geosciences research and education portfolio.
- Be a base of contact with the scientific community to inform NSF of the impact of its research support and NSF-wide policies on the scientific community.
- Serve as a forum for consideration of geosciences initiatives and research thrusts.
- Provide broad input into long-range plans and partnership opportunities.
- Perform oversight of program management, overall program balance, and other aspects of program performance for geoscience activities.
April 16-17, 2020 (THIS MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELLED)
May 7, 2020 Virtual Meeting, 1 pm-2 pm
Meeting ID: 160 848 4424
Link information: Dial by your location
Find your local number: https://nsf.zoomgov.com/u/ak7vrLeko
|October 14-15, 2020|