Graduate Research Opportunities Worldwide (GROW) - Qatar
This information is specific to the GROW opportunity for Qatar.
See Dear Colleague Letter NSF 16-012 for information on how to apply. For additional information on the GROW program, check the program webpage or email inquiries to email@example.com. Note that external websites not maintained by NSF may become inactive over time.
GROW in Qatar
- Partner Agency: Qatar National Research Fund.
- Potential host institutions:
- Hamad Bin Khalifa University including national research institutes: Qatar Environment and Energy Research Institute (QEERI) and Qatar Biomedical Research Institute (QBRI)
- Carnegie Melon University Qatar
- University College of London at Qatar.
- Duration: Between three and twelve months.
- Support: The host institution will pay a living allowance $1,500/month and will provide on-campus accommodation. QNRF will act as a facilitator between the host institution and the fellow and will provide a one-time settling-in allowance of $1,000.
- Dr. Ayman Bassil
- Capacity Building Manager
- Additional Links:
Return to main GROW page.