Graduate Research Opportunities Worldwide (GROW) - Norway
This information is specific to the GROW opportunity for Norway.
See Dear Colleague Letter NSF 16-012 for information on how to apply. For additional information on the GROW program, check the program webpage or email inquiries to email@example.com. Note that external websites not maintained by NSF may become inactive over time.
GROW in Norway
- Partner Agency: Research Council of Norway.=
- Partner Agency GROW web site
- Potential host institutions: See Research Council of Norway International Scholarship Section
- Proposed activities at Norwegian Centers of Excellence and Norwegian Centers for Research-Based Innovation are strongly encouraged.
- Duration: One research visit of between three and twelve months.
- Support: A mobility supplement of NOK 14,000 per month is provided by the Research Council of Norway (double rate for those bringing spouses or dependents; the request for spousal or dependent accommodation must be included in the application).
- Berit Johne
- Research Council of Norway
- Income from the Norwegian supplement under this program will normally be exempt from Norwegian income tax.
- Additional Links:
Return to main GROW page.