Graduate Research Opportunities Worldwide (GROW) - Korea
This information is specific to the GROW opportunity for Korea.
See Dear Colleague Letter NSF 16-012 for information on how to apply. For additional information on the GROW program, check the program webpage or email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that external websites not maintained by NSF may become inactive over time.
GROW in Korea
- Partner Agency: National Research Foundation (NRF)
- Potential host institutions are Korean universities and government research institutes. View the list on this page.
- Duration: One research visit of between three and twelve months.
- Support for research, education and additional living expenses will be provided by the National Research Foundation of Korea through the Korean host institution.
- Anticipated support for additional living expenses will be approximately KRW 1,100,000 per month -› KRW 2,000,000 per month (= USD 1.900)
- Won Keun CHOI, Ph.D.
- National Research Foundation
- Additional Links:
- U.S. Embassy in Korea: http://seoul.usembassy.gov/
- Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Washington, DC.: http://usa.mofat.go.kr/english/am/usa/main/index.jsp
- NSF Tokyo Regional Office email address - email@example.com
Return to main GROW page.