Graduate Research Opportunities Worldwide (GROW) - India
This information is specific to the GROW opportunity for India.
See Dear Colleague Letter NSF 16-012 for information on how to apply. For additional information on the GROW program, check the program webpage or email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that external websites not maintained by NSF may become inactive over time.
GROW in India
- Partner Agency: Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) http://www.serb.gov.in
- Partner agency GROW website: http://www.iusstf.org/story/53-58-Graduate-Research-Opportunities-Worldwide--GROW--Program.html
- Potential Host Institutions: http://www.iusstf.org/cms/newsimages/file/Graduate_Resh_opp/List-of-Indian-Institutions-for-the-GROW-Program.pdf
- Duration: Three to twelve months
- Support: Indian rupee equivalent of US$1,000 per month. Eligible host institutions have housing available for a modest fee.
- If you are interested in working at an institution not listed, please contact the Indo-U.S. Science & Technology Forum for assistance in approaching the potential host.
- Dr. Nishritha Bopana
- Indo-U.S. Science & Technology Forum
- Additional Links:
Return to main GROW page.