Graduate Research Opportunities Worldwide (GROW) - France
This information is specific to the GROW opportunity for France.
See Dear Colleague Letter NSF 16-012 for information on how to apply. For additional information on the GROW program, check the program webpage or email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that external websites not maintained by NSF may become inactive over time.
GROW in France
- Partner institution: Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation (MESRI)
- Partner institution web site with potential host institutions – http://www.enseignementsup-recherche.gouv.fr/cid74816/grow-program-en.html
- Duration: One visit of three to twelve months.
- Eligibility of French hosts: eligibility of the French host laboratories has to be approved by the MENESR before the submission to NSF.
- Support: A contribution from the French institution is mandatory. Between 400-1,700 euros per month for living expenses and research activities, depending on the stature of the PhD candidate (on tenure or on reserve) during his/her stay and the location of host institution. Part of this contribution may be in kind.
- Additional Links:
Return to main GROW page.