Graduate Research Opportunities Worldwide (GROW) - Austria
This information is specific to the GROW opportunity for Austria.
See Dear Colleague Letter NSF 16-012 for information on how to apply. For additional information on the GROW program, check the program webpage or email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that external websites not maintained by NSF may become inactive over time.
GROW in Austria
- Partner institution: FWF - Austrian Science Fund (www.fwf.ac.at)
- PhD candidates "on reserve" may propose research activities in Austria, hosted by researchers having received FWF funding in the course of the last five years (grant year 2013 or later). An overview over eligible hosts can be found by searching the FWF project finder (http://pf.fwf.ac.at/en/research-in-practice/project-finder/?search%5Bwhat%5D=search%5Bscience_discipline_id%5D=search%5Bpromotion_category_id%5D=extended=1)
- Austrian hosts must send a proposal to FWF in which they apply for the salary of the GROW fellow.
- Information for GROW fellows and Austrian hosts: http://www.fwf.ac.at/en/research-funding/fwf-programmes/international-programmes/grow/
- Contact for FWF - Austrian Science Fund:
- Mrs. Feng Xie
- Phone: +43 (0)1 505 67 40 - 8704 (Tuesdays & Thursdays)
- Duration: 10 to 12 months
- Support: FWF will cover the salary of the GROW fellow during his research stay in Austria in accordance with the FWF salary levels for doctoral candidates (https://www.nsf.gov/cgi-bin/good-bye?http://www.fwf.ac.at/en/research-funding/personnel-costs/).
Return to main GROW page.