Graduate Research Opportunities Worldwide (GROW) - Australia
This information is specific to the GROW opportunity for Australia.
See Dear Colleague Letter NSF 16-012 for information on how to apply. For additional information on the GROW program, check the program webpage or email inquiries to email@example.com. Note that external websites not maintained by NSF may become inactive over time.
GROW in Australia
- Partner Agency: Universities Australia.
- Potential host institutions: Any Universities Australia member university - http://www.universitiesaustralia.edu.au/page/australia-s-universities/university-profiles/.
- Duration: Between three and twelve months.
- Support: If applications are accepted, host universities will provide up to $2500 per month for accommodation and living expenses or equivalent in-kind support (such as accommodation).
- Other Information: All international students must have health insurance while in Australia. Health insurance can be provided by obtaining Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) which provides medical and hospital insurance.
- Additional Links:
- U.S. Embassy in Australia - http://canberra.usembassy.gov
- Embassy of Australia in Washington, DC - http://www.usa.embassy.gov.au/whwh/home.html
- Australian Government Department of Immigration and Border Protection Visas, Immigration and Refugees: Students: http://www.immi.gov.au/students/student-information.htm
- Study in Australia: http://www.studyinaustralia.gov.au
Return to main GROW page.