- NSF Grants Conference
- Future NSF Grants Conference
- NSF Electronic Research Administration Forum
- Presentations from Recent Events
The next NSF Grants Conference will be held June 5-6, 2017 in Louisville, KY, and will be hosted by Kentucky EPSCoR. To be notified about registering for this conference, please visit the conference website and select "Get Notified."
Key representatives from the National Science Foundation as well as your colleagues - faculty, researchers and grant administrators - representing colleges and universities from around the US will participate.
This two-day conference is a must, especially for new faculty, researchers and administrators who want to gain key insight into a wide range of current issues at NSF including the state of current funding; new and current policies and procedures; and pertinent administrative issues. NSF program officers representing each NSF directorate will be on hand to provide up-to-date information about specific funding opportunities and answer your questions.
- New programs and initiatives;
- Future directions and strategies for national science policy;
- Proposal preparation;
- NSF's merit review process;
- Conflict of interest policies; and
- Breakout sessions by discipline.
For additional information regarding program content, contact the Policy Office, Division of Institution and Award Support at (703) 292-8243, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fall 2017 - TBD
To be notified about registering for this conference, please go to nsfgrantsconferences.com, and click "Get Notified."
NSF Grants Conference hosted by Carnegie Mellon University - November 14-15, 2016
- Introduction and NSF Overview
- Proposal Preparation
- NSF Merit Review Process
- Overview of NSF Funding Mechanisms
- Award Management
- Faculty Early Career Development (CAREER) Program
- Office of the Inspector General
- NSF Policy Update
- International Research & Education Collaboration: Opportunities & Resources at NSF
- Breakout Sessions:
- Biological Sciences
- Post-Award Monitoring and Compliance
- Computer and Information Science and Engineering
- Education and Human Resources
- Major Research Instumentation
- Mathematical and Physical Sciences
- International Research and Education Collaboration
- NSF Grantee Cash Management Section Update
- Social, Behavioral and Economic Sciences
- IT Modernization/Research.gov
- Emerging Research Institution Roundtable
NSF Update - Fall 2016