OIA's Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR) Section
EPSCoR's updated RII Track-1 solicitation is now available. Letters of intent are due by July 3 and full proposals are due July 31, 2018.
The EPSCoR Interagency Coordinating Committee proudly presents and half-day agenda at the biennial NISBRE meeting, taking place June 25th at the Wardman Park Marriott in Washington, D.C.
The new FY18 Eligibility Table is now available.
Check out EPSCoR's Informational Brochure.
EPSCoR enhances research competitiveness of targeted jurisdictions (states, territories, commonwealth) by strengthening STEM capacity and capability.
EPSCoR envisions its jurisdictions as recognized contributors to the national and global STEM research enterprise.
- Catalyze research capability across and among jurisdictions;
- Establish STEM professional development pathways;
- Broaden participation of diverse groups/institutions in STEM;
- Effect engagement in STEM at national and global levels; and
- Impact jurisdictional economic development.
EPSCOR SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program Webinar Slides
- NSF EPSCoR hosted an informational webinar on its RII Track-4 program recently.
- NSF EPSCoR hosted an informational webinar on the IUCRC: Industry - University Cooperative Research Centers Program.