OIA's Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR) Section
The new FY18 Eligibility Table is now available.
NSF EPSCoR hosted an informational webinar on its RII Track-4 program recently.
Check out EPSCoR's Informational Brochure.
EPSCoR enhances research competitiveness of targeted jurisdictions (states, territories, commonwealth) by strengthening STEM capacity and capability.
EPSCoR envisions its jurisdictions as recognized contributors to the national and global STEM research enterprise.
- Catalyze research capability across and among jurisdictions;
- Establish STEM professional development pathways;
- Broaden participation of diverse groups/institutions in STEM;
- Effect engagement in STEM at national and global levels; and
- Impact jurisdictional economic development.
EPSCOR SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS
- NSF EPSCoR Project Directors, Project Administrators, and Education/Outreach/Diversity Meeting (Jan. 26-27, 2017)
- NSF EPSCoR Response to the National Academy of Sciences (NAS) and the Science and Technology Policy Institute (STPI) Reports
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program Webinar Slides