Established Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR)
NSF EPSCoR would like to invite interested students, faculty and university administrators in EPSCoR jurisdictions to participate in an informational webinar on the Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP). Webinars will be held on August 28 at 11:00am, August 29 at 2:00pm, and August 31 at 1:00pm (EDT). Please click here to read the webinar instructions and join.
NSF EPSCoR would like to invite interested faculty in EPSCoR jurisdictions to participate in an informational webinar on the IUCRC: Industry - University Cooperative Research Centers Program. Please click here to read the webinar instructions and join us at 1:00 pm EDT on October 12 to learn more.
Check out EPSCoR's Informational Brochure.
The mission of EPSCoR is to advance excellence in science and engineering research and education in order to achieve sustainable increases in research, education, and training capacity and competitiveness that will enable EPSCoR jurisdictions to have increased engagement in areas supported by the NSF. EPSCoR goals are:
- to provide strategic programs and opportunities for EPSCoR participants that stimulate sustainable improvements in their R&D capacity and competitiveness;
- to advance science and engineering capabilities in EPSCoR jurisdictions for discovery, innovation and overall knowledge-based prosperity.
- to catalyze the development of research capabilities and the creation of new knowledge that expands jurisdictions' contributions to scientific discovery, innovation, learning, and knowledge-based prosperity;
- to establish sustainable STEM education, training, and professional development pathways that advance jurisdiction-identified research areas and workforce development;
- to broaden direct participation of diverse individuals, institutions, and organizations in the project's science and engineering research and education initiatives;
- to effect sustainable engagement of project participants and partners, the jurisdiction, the national research community, and the general public through data-sharing, communication, outreach, and dissemination;
- to impact research, education, and economic development beyond the project at academic, government, and private sector levels.
EPSCOR SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS
- NSF EPSCoR Project Directors, Project Administrators, and Education/Outreach/Diversity Meeting (Jan. 26-27, 2017)
- NSF EPSCoR Response to the National Academy of Sciences (NAS) and the Science and Technology Policy Institute (STPI) Reports
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program Webinar Slides