Accelerating Research through Network to Network Collaboration (AccelNet) Webinar
October 26, 2017
The National Science Foundation (NSF) Office of International Science and Engineering (OISE) invites individuals or groups of individuals from the U.S. research community to submit White Papers on topics in science, engineering, and/or STEM education that are ripe for international network-to-network collaboration. Additional information on this call and instructions on submitting a White Paper are provided in the Dear Colleague Letter.
OISE is hosting public webinars to discuss the Dear Colleague Letter and answer questions from the research community.
November 9, 2017 – 3:00pm-4:00pm Eastern Time
- Copy the URL below into your browser or click on it to register
- Password: Accel1234!
- Note: To view real-time captions, open a separate browser page and go to www.fedrcc.us/ . Enter the event confirmation #3442953
- Audio-only participation is available via phone by dialing 1-415-655-0002 and entering access code: 747 228 078.
- If you need reasonable/accessibility accommodations to participate, contact me 10 days in advance of the event date for coordination.
- Participants can join a test meeting before the event at: http://www.webex.com/test-meeting.html or call Cisco WebEx Technical Support at: USA/Canada 1-866-229-3239 anytime for help with joining WebEx events.
Please direct questions to email@example.com.
The U.S. National Science Foundation propels the nation forward by advancing fundamental research in all fields of science and engineering. NSF supports research and people by providing facilities, instruments and funding to support their ingenuity and sustain the U.S. as a global leader in research and innovation. With a fiscal year 2020 budget of $8.3 billion, NSF funds reach all 50 states through grants to nearly 2,000 colleges, universities and institutions. Each year, NSF receives more than 40,000 competitive proposals and makes about 11,000 new awards. Those awards include support for cooperative research with industry, Arctic and Antarctic research and operations, and U.S. participation in international scientific efforts.
Useful NSF Web Sites:
NSF Home Page: https://www.nsf.gov
NSF News: https://www.nsf.gov/news/
For the News Media: https://www.nsf.gov/news/newsroom.jsp
Science and Engineering Statistics: https://www.nsf.gov/statistics/
Awards Searches: https://www.nsf.gov/awardsearch/