EDGE New Solicitation Webinar
January 31, 2020 2:00 PM
January 31, 2020 3:00 PM
EDGE New Solicitation Webinar:
The goal of the new Enabling Discovery through GEnomic Tools (EDGE) program is to support genomic research that addresses the mechanistic basis of complex traits in diverse organisms within the context (environmental, developmental, social, and/or genomic) in which they function. The EDGE program also continues to support the development of innovative tools, technologies, resources, and infrastructure that advance biological research focused on the identification of the causal mechanisms connecting genes and phenotypes.
Interested parties can join the webinar using the instructions shown below.
Instructions for Participants:
Participant Instructions to Register for/Join the EDGE Program Webinar on January 31, 2020:
Event: EDGE Program Webinar
Date/Time: Friday, January 31, 2020 from 2:00pm – 3:00pm Eastern Time
- URL: https://nsf2.webex.com/nsf2/onstage/g.php?MTID=e844b3465ed8c38ac79c21f8b750d4d77
- Event Number: 906 284 287
- Event Password: Edge2020!
- For audio: USA/Canada dial Toll-free: 1-888-946-8386 or Toll: 1-415-228-4878 and announce passcode EDGE. To listen to audio via the internet go to: https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/2172014-1/5220AC6F458CFD7CBCCB12BD5A4806AB.
- Captions: View real-time captions at: www.fedrcc.us/ by clicking “Join Now” and entering event ID # 4311899.
- Questions: Submit questions via WebEx Q&A for response during the live webinar.
NSF Related Organizations
Division of Integrative Organismal Systems