Algorithms for Threat Detection (ATD) Webinar
December 8, 2016 2:00 PM
December 8, 2016 3:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)
The National Science Foundation will hold a webinar (teleconference seminar) to outline the goals of, and proposal-submission requirements for, the new NSF program Algorithms for Threat Detection (ATD). There will be a question and answer session following the presentation.
The Algorithms for Threat Detection (ATD) program will support research projects to develop the next generation of mathematical and statistical algorithms for analysis of large spatiotemporal datasets with application to quantitative models of human dynamics. The program is a partnership between the Division of Mathematical Sciences (DMS) at the National Science Foundation (NSF) and the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA).
HOW TO ATTEND
Please perform the following two steps. (Please note that the audio for this meeting will be via TELEPHONE ONLY.)
- Step 1: For AUDIO (via telephone)
- Using a touch-tone telephone dial toll-free 1-800-369-1986 or dial toll 1-212-287-1671.
- When prompted please enter the participant passcode: DMS.
- You will then be asked to state your name and affiliation.
- Step 2: For VIDEO (via internet)
- Use https://nsf.webex.com/nsf/j.php?MTID=mdd42c21beb8fd3c5afcee89f87fe4ac8 to go to the meeting website.
- When requested click “Run” to run the temporary WebEx application.
- When requested enter your name and e-mail address.
- If requested please enter the Meeting password: ADTmtg@2 or the Meeting passcode: 742 568 643
A landline, touchtone telephone with speaker and mute capability is recommended. All audio for this meeting will be delivered through the telephone.
WebEx technical support: 1-800-857-8777 and press option 3.
Troubles joining the meeting? Please go to https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-5412
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.
Lawanda D. Myers, (703) 292-4783, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NSF Related Organizations
Division of Mathematical Sciences
Algorithms for Threat Detection