Graduate Research Opportunities Worldwide (GROW) - Switzerland
This information is specific to the GROW opportunity for Switzerland.
See Dear Colleague Letter NSF 16-012 for information on how to apply. For additional information on the GROW program, check the program webpage or email inquiries to email@example.com. Note that external websites not maintained by NSF may become inactive over time.
GROW in Switzerland
- Partner Agency: Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF)
- Potential host institutions: Any publicly funded university or research institution. Duration: Between six and twelve months.
- Support: 3500 Swiss francs per month (all costs related to health insurance, accommodations, etc., to be covered from this amount)
- Other Information: Separate from and in addition to the NSF GROW proposal, applicants to GROW in Switzerland whom NSF recommends for funding must also submit an application via the SNSF online platform called mySNF. Additional details on the submission deadline and modalities will follow.
- Matt Kimmich
- Scientific Officer
- International Co-operation
- Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF)
- Additional Links:
Return to main GROW page.