NSF Developer Resources
NSF is committed to the goals of the Digital Government Strategy: to enable the American people to access high-quality digital government information and services anywhere, anytime, on any device; to ensure the procurement and management of devices, applications, and data in smart, secure and affordable ways; and to unlock the power of government data to spur innovation across our Nation and improve the quality of government services.
In alignment with these goals, NSF aims to connect developers with agency data and resources, so that NSF information can be adapted for new purposes. NSF's Developer Resources provides access to featured NSF data and web services. This page will be updated as NSF makes available new developer tools and data resources.
NSF OPEN DATA
NSF Award Search Web API (ASWA). This web API provides an interface to the Research Spending and Results (RS&R) functionality available through NSF's Research.gov system. The award search data demonstrates how federal research dollars are being spent, what research is being performed, and how the outcomes of research are benefiting society as a whole.
Visualization and Clustering Tool. A data visualization tool to search and cluster the text in public awards issued by the National Science Foundation.
NSF MOBILE SERVICES
- News: NSF press releases and other agency news products
- Funding: Catalog of NSF's funding opportunities
- Discoveries: Articles describing notable results from NSF-funded research
- Events: Calendar of NSF events
- Career Opportunities: Current job vacancies at NSF
- Staff Directory: Senior management list and staff list
- Visiting NSF: Directions for visiting NSF headquarters in Ballston