Division of Grants and Agreements (DGA)
Division Director: Karen Tiplady
DGA's MISSION STATEMENT
The Division of Grants and Agreements (DGA) supports the issuance of NSF assistance awards and other agreements by providing business, financial, and award administration assistance from pre-award through closeout.
- provides direct support to NSF's programs and activities as well as to the Foundation's overall administration;
- is service and customer oriented and provides business and administrative assistance to meet the needs of our internal and external stakeholders;
- emphasizes teamwork and staff involvement in all areas;
- continues to develop the technical and professional competence of our staff and recognizes their achievements and contributions;
- analyzes and evaluates from a financial and administrative perspective to identify and resolve any potential concerns;
- facilitates conformance with applicable NSF and Federal award requirements through outreach and communication with program staff and the awardee community;
- applies the skills and knowledge of its staff in a timely and professional manner; and
- continuously evaluates and seeks improvement of the business processes used to administer and manage grants and agreements, including effective innovation and implementation of electronic technology.