International Investment and R&D Data Link
This series presents data from a project that links business and industrial R&D survey data from NCSES to international investment survey data from the Bureau of Economic Analysis. The combined data sets provide information on the R&D activities of U.S. multinational companies (MNCs) and foreign MNCs with U.S. activities.
Learn more about US Business and Industrial R&D.
- R&D Performance of U.S.-Located Multinational Companies: Results from Multiagency Survey Linking Project
InfoBriefs | NSF 16-305 | February 4, 2016
- International Investment and R&D Data Link: 2008–10
Detailed Statistical Tables | NSF 16-306 | February 4, 2016
- International Investment and R&D Data Link: 2004–07
Detailed Statistical Tables | NSF 12-327 | September 28, 2012
- Project Linking Multi-Agency Surveys Produces New Findings on R&D by Multinational Companies
InfoBriefs | NSF 12-332 | September 17, 2012
- Linking Multinational Corporations Data from International Investment Surveys and Industrial R&D Surveys(A)
InfoBriefs | NSF 07-310 | February 8, 2007
Last Updated: June 05, 2013