Graduate Students and Postdoctorates in Science and Engineering: Fall 1994
Data for Fall 1994 have not been published in hard copy by NSF but are available on the World Wide Web.
To obtain accurate historical data, use only the latest tables for Fall 1994 and not data published earlier. Institutions revise prior-years' datawhen important changes occur in reporting practices and program classifications,and only the latest tables incorporate such changes.
- Trends in Graduate Enrollment, 1975-94
- Enrollment (Full-time/Part-time)
- Source of Support
- Mechanism of Support
- First Year
- Racial/Ethnic Background
- Institutional Highest Degree Granted
- Type of Institutional Control
- Geographic Distribution
- Individual Institution Listings
- Postdoctoral Appointees and Other Nonfaculty Research Staff
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities
- Land-grant Institutions
- Medical Schools
- Students in the Sciences
- Students in Engineering
- Department Populations and Response Rates
These tables are in two formats:
Click on the appropriate icon to view the table. You can download the tables in spreadsheet format with your browser and open them with a spreadsheet application. Please see the section on configuring your browser to open spreadsheet files for more information.
- - spreadsheet and
- - plain text (*.txt)