Committee on Education and Human Resources (CEH)
The Committee on Education and Human Resources (CEH) is charged with two principal roles.
- It provides guidance and advice on major policy issues related to the NSF education, informal science, and training portfolio
- Reviews proposals representing a significant expenditure of National Science Foundation resources
It also provides advice on major national policy issues in:
The Committee makes formal recommendations, as appropriate, for the full Board's consideration and action. More...
- Science, Technology,Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) education
- Human Resource needs and employment
- Human Resource development