Division of Advanced Cyberinfrastructure
Campus Cyberinfrastructure - Data, Networking, and Innovation Program
Important Information for Proposers
A revised version of the NSF Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide (PAPPG) (NSF 16-1), is
effective for proposals submitted, or due, on or after January 25, 2016. Please be advised that, depending
on the specified due date, the guidelines contained in NSF 16-1 may apply to proposals submitted in response to this
The Campus Cyberinfrastructure - Data, Networking, and Innovation (CC*DNI) program invests in campus-level data and networking infrastructure and integration activities tied to achieving higher levels of performance, reliability and predictability for science applications and distributed research projects. Science-driven requirements are the primary motivation for any proposed activity.
CC*DNI awards will be made in seven areas:
(1) Data Infrastructure Building Blocks (DIBBs) - Multi-Campus/Multi-Institution Model Implementations awards will be supported at up to $5,000,000 total for up to 5 years.
(2) Data Driven Networking Infrastructure for the Campus and Researcher awards will be supported at up to $500,000 total for up to 2 years.
(3) Network Design and Implementation for Small Institutions awards will be supported at up to $350,000 total for up to 2 years.
(4) Network Integration and Applied Innovation awards will be supported at up to $1,000,000 total for up to 2 years.
(5) Campus CI Engineer awards will be made at up to $400,000 total for up to 2 years.
(6) Regional Coordination and Partnership in Advanced Networking awards will be made at up to $150,000 for up to 2 years.
(7) Instrument Networking awards will be supported at up to $400,000 for up to two years.
Software Development for Cyberinfrastructure
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for NSF 15-534
Frequently Asked Questions (NSF 14-521)
REVISIONS AND UPDATES
THIS PROGRAM IS PART OF
What Has Been Funded (Recent Awards Made Through This Program, with Abstracts)
Map of Recent Awards Made Through This Program