Division of Advanced Cyberinfrastructure
Important Information for Proposers
A revised version of the NSF Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide (PAPPG) (NSF 16-1), is
effective for proposals submitted, or due, on or after January 25, 2016. Please be advised that, depending
on the specified due date, the guidelines contained in NSF 16-1 may apply to proposals submitted in response to this
Full Proposal Deadline Date: August 23, 2016
The Campus Cyberinfrastructure (CC*) program invests in coordinated campus-level cyberinfrastructure (CI) components of data, networking, and computing infrastructure, capabilities, and integrated services leading to higher levels of performance, reliability and predictability for science applications and distributed research projects. Learning and workforce development (LWD) in CI is explicitly addressed in the program. Science-driven requirements are the primary motivation for any proposed activity.
CC* awards will be supported in seven areas:
(1) Data Driven Multi-Campus/Multi-Institution Model Implementations awards will be supported at up to $3,000,000 total for up to 4 years.
(2) Cyber Team awards will be supported at up to $1,500,000 total for up to 3 years.
(3) Data Driven Networking Infrastructure for the Campus and Researcher awards will be supported at up to $500,000 total for up to 2 years.
(4) Network Design and Implementation for Small Institutions awards will be supported at up to $400,000 total for up to 2 years.
(5) Network Integration and Applied Innovation awards will be supported at up to $1,000,000 total for up to 2 years.
(6) Campus Computing awards will be supported at up to $500,000 for up to 3 years.
(7) Innovative Integrated Storage Resources awards will be supported at up to $200,000 for up to 2 years.
Software Development for Cyberinfrastructure
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for NSF 15-534
Frequently Asked Questions (NSF 14-521)
REVISIONS AND UPDATES
THIS PROGRAM IS PART OF
What Has Been Funded (Recent Awards Made Through This Program, with Abstracts)
Map of Recent Awards Made Through This Program