Computing and Communication Foundations (CCF): Core Programs
|Almadena Y. Chtchelkanovafirstname.lastname@example.org||(703) 292-8910|
|John H. Cozzensemail@example.com||(703) 292-8910||1115|
|Tracy Kimbrelfirstname.lastname@example.org||(703) 292-8910|
In addition to the Program Officers identified as program points of contact above, the following CCF Program Officers also support CCF core programs as indicated below:
Algorithmic Foundations (AF)
Communications and Information Foundations (CIF)
Software and Hardware Foundations (SHF)
Important Information for Proposers
A revised version of the NSF Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide (PAPPG) (NSF 16-1), is effective for proposals submitted, or due, on or after January 25, 2016. Please be advised that, depending on the specified due date, the guidelines contained in NSF 16-1 may apply to proposals submitted in response to this funding opportunity.
Full Proposal Window: September 10, 2016 - September 16, 2016
September 10 - September 16, Annually Thereafter
Full Proposal Window: September 18, 2016 - September 26, 2016
September 18 - September 24, Annually Thereafter
Full Proposal Window: November 4, 2016 - November 18, 2016
November 4 - November 18, Annually Thereafter
CISE’s Division of Computing and Communication Foundations (CCF) supports research and education projects that develop new knowledge in three core programs:
- The Algorithmic Foundations (AF) program;
- The Communications and Information Foundations (CIF) program; and
- The Software and Hardware Foundations (SHF) program.
Proposers are invited to submit proposals in three project classes, which are defined as follows:
- Small Projects - up to $500,000 total budget with durations up to three years;
- Medium Projects - $500,001 to $1,200,000 total budget with durations up to four years; and
- Large Projects - $1,200,001 to $3,000,000 total budget with durations up to five years.
A more complete description of the three project classes can be found in section II. Program Description of this document.
REVISIONS AND UPDATES