- NSF Grants Conference
- Future NSF Grants Conference
- NSF Electronic Research Administration Forum
- Presentations from Recent Events
The next NSF Grants Conference will be held November 14-15, 2016 in Pittsburgh, PA, and will be hosted by Carnegie Mellon University. Registration for this conference has reached capacity. To be notified of NSF's plans to webcast this conference, please visit the conference website and select "Get Notified".
Key representatives from the National Science Foundation as well as your colleagues - faculty, researchers and grant administrators - representing colleges and universities from around the US will participate.
This two-day conference is a must, especially for new faculty, researchers and administrators who want to gain key insight into a wide range of current issues at NSF including the state of current funding; new and current policies and procedures; and pertinent administrative issues. NSF program officers representing each NSF directorate will be on hand to provide up-to-date information about specific funding opportunities and answer your questions.
- New programs and initiatives;
- Future directions and strategies for national science policy;
- Proposal preparation;
- NSF's merit review process;
- Conflict of interest policies; and
- Breakout sessions by discipline.
For additional information regarding program content, contact the Policy Office, Division of Institution and Award Support at (703) 292-8243, or via e-mail at email@example.com.
- Spring 2016 - TBD
NSF Grants Conference hosted by Portland State University - February 29 - March 1, 2016
- Introduction and NSF Overview
- Proposal Preparation
- NSF Merit Review Process
- Overview of NSF Funding Mechanisms
- Award Management
- Faculty Early Career Development (CAREER) Program
- Office of the Inspector General
- NSF Policy Update
- Breakout Sessions:
- Biological Sciences
- Post-Award Monitoring and Compliance
- Computer and Information Science and Engineering
- Education and Human Resources
- Major Research Instumentation
- Mathematical and Physical Sciences
- International Research and Education Collaboration
- NSF Grantee Cash Management Section Update
- Social, Behavioral and Economic Sciences
- IT Modernization/Research.gov
- Emerging Research Institution Roundtable
NSF Update - August 2016