Financial Systems Branch
The Financial Systems Branch (FSB) is responsible for managing NSF's financial systems. FSB ensures the integrity of the data and the efficiency and security of the financial systems while supporting regulatory and reporting compliance for NSF stakeholders. FSB also builds a collaborative environment with its business partners to encourage an exchange of ideas and to develop tools to enhance the overall performance of the core financial systems.
FSB is responsible for iTRAK operations, maintenance, training, customer service, and user support. In addition, the FSB is also responsible for providing services in the following areas:
- Approves system and role access to iTRAK;
- Developes, documents, and provides training for all aspects and functionality of iTRAK;
- Assesses system capabilite for queries/reports for DFM staff and for other NSF staff;
- Monitors iTRAK operations for accuracy, efficiency, security and reporting compliance. Monitors iTRAK operations for appropriate service level agreement (SLA) performance;
- Monitors Help Desk operation for appropriate prioritization and resolution of system issues
- Develops and maintains iTRAK system documentation;
- Assess system and data fixes for appropriateness, accuracy, and completeness;
- Maintains liaison with the OMB, Treasury, GAO and other agencies on matters involving financial systems;
- Maintains liaison with the Division of Information Systems within NSF for iTRAK interface requirements;
- Facilitates the generation, mailing, and reporting of IRS forms 1099-MISC to NSF recipients (i.e., vendors, IPAs, panelists, PAEMST recipients);
- Coordinates the annual iTRAK Access Recertification Process;
- Maintains liaison with the Administrative Managers on matters involving access to iTRAK.